Here’s a quick tutorial on a fun and easy way to store your makeup brushes. I was inspired by a Pinterest photo from Blogger Liz Marie
You can get most of the items from your local arts & crafts store if you don’t already have them around your home.
For this project, we’ll need:
· Storage jar (recycled food jars from the kitchen)
· Decorative fill (Rocks, marble and sand are popular choices)
· Ribbon (Get creative with string, rope, belts, bands or even leather cording)
· Embellishments (Flowers or re-purposed objects from greeting cards work great)
· Makeup brushes · Scissors · Hot Glue Gun (or whatever adhesive is strong enough to hold the materials you use)
Thanks for checking out the video. Please follow me online, SUBSCRIBE, like, share and repost! Smooches!
Expensive doesn’t always mean “better”. Quality speaks for itself. Wet n Wild has outdone themselves with the new Color Icon Collectio! This palette of 8 colors is perfect for a makeup beginner and someone more advance. I use this paired with MAC’s paint primer in “Bamboon” color. I’m beyond satisfied with the price and quality and just HAD to share.